- The subject properties are situated within the Menlyn Node, which node is regarded to be one of the most popular mixed use development nodes in Tshwane. The node as it is known today has developed over a period of 35 years, mostly as result of its strategic location and its local and regional accessibility in the context of Tshwane, as well as Gauteng Province. The Menlyn Node accommodates approximately 1 000 000m² of approved floor area of which offices occupy approximately 56% of such floor area. Tshwane Metropolitan Municipality has acknowledged the prominence of the node by adopting an Urban Development Framework for the node which focuses in promoting high quality vibrant development of properties within the demarcated area.
- The node has attracted large corporate tenants in recent times, including head offices of major banking groups and financial institutions. Apart from the office component the node also accommodates a prominent retail component and various motor agencies.
- The subject properties are situated on the western perimeter of the Menlyn Node, along a major arterial (Justice Mahomed Street), which arterial connects the Menlyn Node with the Brooklyn Node, and eventually, with the Inner City. The prominence and function of Justice Mahomed ensures excellent exposure in the context of the subject properties. The layout and dimensions of the site implies maximum exposure on Justice Mahomed, with the added benefit of two street corners, being the intersection of Justice Mahomed with 25th and 26th Street.
- In addition it should be noted that Atterbury Road, which is situated one street block to the north of the site assembly accommodates a prominent proposed Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) route. The nearest BRT station will be developed on the intersection of Atterbury Road and The Village Road, which is mere 600 meters walking distance from subject properties. Apart from the BRT service to the Menlyn Node it Is further planned to extend the Gautrain Rapid Rail Infrastructure to the Menlyn Node, which will further enhance the prominence and accessibility of the larger area.
- In terms of the Tshwane development proposals for this area this site is earmarked for a landmark development.
- As this development is still in the planning staged it would be possible to design the building to suit your requirements.
- Zoning Approved:
- Business 4: Residential (120 dwelling – units per hectare)
- Medical consulting rooms
- Veterinary Clinic
- Coverage: 60%
- Height: Ground plus 5 – 7 Storeys + basement parking
- GFA: 8 840m²
AGENT – BAMBIE HEIBERG 083 654 3773
Property Id : 19317
*Excellent location close to N1 Garsfontein or Atterbury off ramps, walk to “The Club”, sh [more]
*Excellent location close to N1 Garsfontein or Atterbury off ramps, walk to “The Club”, shops and restaurants, Newl [more]
Within an easy walk, barely 5 minutes away from Waterkloof Corner with Spar, restaurants, [more]
Within an easy walk, barely 5 minutes away from Waterkloof Corner with Spar, restaurants, shops, pharmacy etc. Clos [more]
* Great street address and within 8minute easy walk to Brooklyn Mall and Groenkloof shoppi [more]
* Great street address and within 8minute easy walk to Brooklyn Mall and Groenkloof shopping centre. *Buildings alr [more]
*Ideal opportunity to do your dream development in this exciting and fast developing node [more]
*Ideal opportunity to do your dream development in this exciting and fast developing node close to N1 Atterbury and [more]