HEIBERG ESTATES OPERATIONS: LOCKDOWN UPDATE MARCH 2020
Dear Property Partners
In response to the Corona Virus announcement by Pres Ramaphosa, putting our country into a state of lockdown commencing at midnight, Thursday 26 March 2020 until midnight 16 April 2020, we at Heiberg Estates accept our social responsibility, give our full co-operation and adhere to all efforts possible, to curb the spread of this unseen enemy that the whole world is now at war with. We fully support our SA Government’s decisive steps and the regulations that have been put in place, in an effort to help South Africa cope with this pandemic. The wellbeing of our employees and customers is of critical importance and we have already put in a number of measures in place to ensure staff and customer’s health and safety as pointed out in our previous Heiberg Estates notification to you a week ago, and we shall continue to do so.
In the wake of difficult periods to follow, sacrifices and demands that will be placed on all of us in escalating challenging times, we must all within our own means, make our respective contributions as far as possible to support the South African economy during this lockdown period. The ripple effect will inevitable be visible in the next year or two to come – or even longer. We are about to enter a period of huge financial turmoil and each and every one of us are already affected. But by God’s grace, we shall survive and may we indeed collectively come out as a stronger, re-united nation!
Although our offices will be closed from Thursday 26 March 2020 at 17:00, we have put the following measures during this lockdown period into place:
- All Heiberg Estates Agents are set up to work from home with laptops and are equipped with the necessary resources to attend to urgent matters during this period.
- We shall continue to monitor daily e-mails and respond to clients as far as possible.
- Office calls (012 362 4628) will be re-directed to the Principal or you can call Bambie directly at 083 654 3773.
- We shall remain to be in ongoing contact with potential Buyers and Sellers, attend to property related enquiries and matters to the best of our abilities but within the set limitations and guidelines of this lockdown.
- Rental clients kindly ensure that monthly rentals are still paid on time as it is responsible business as usual to meet your obligations please. Should there be a problem, please call Lauriann, the Rental Manager, directly on 082 858 7256.
In the event of an emergency, please contact the following people:
Bambie Heiberg / Principal Cell: 083 654 3773
Lauriann Vermaak: Rental Department / Financial Manager: 082 858 7256
Cheline Peacock: Office Manager 071 218 4154
The Heiberg Estates Team will be back, and our offices opened again as from 17 April 2020, unless there are further announcements prohibiting us of doing so. Please be safe, look after yourselves and your loved ones. Let’s be united like never before against the spread of this merciless Corona Virus.
God bless and keep you all.
Bambie & Heiberg Estates Team